Friday, September 17, 2010

Glittens Instructable


After a couple of re-do's, I successfully made my son some glittens :)  He wanted them to be longer than normal and I like how that turned out. He's thrilled, I'm exhausted lol  My biggest tip is make sure the stretch is going in the right direction, width not length. That made allllllll the difference ;)  I will definitely be making Skinny a pair of these and of course myself some too. Maybe tomorrow...

(also please ignore my not quite all the way painted wall) :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! He's such a cutie! How old is he? And those glittnes are awesome. I think I might try to make some of those. Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's been a long time since I've been to this blog! What a slacker! He's my youngest and he's 7, almost 8 :) I actually need to make us all a pair, his were kind of the practice run :)

    ReplyDelete