Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm speechless... well maybe not quite :)



So I just went to my bucketlist website to add another goal (Save a life by donating bone marrow - you can register here) and decided to peruse others' goals to see if I can find any new inspiration. Instead I found one that said, To hug a polar bear. No really. This person has added, hug a polar bear, to their life's aspirations. Now I suppose there's a chance that this person could be a zoo keeper. And for a moment that almost makes it seem like it's not the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Almost.



I mean seriously. Have they started playing the Coca-Cola Christmas commercials a little early this year? Does she have any idea how huge and not fuzzy teddy bear like they are? I'll leave this youtube video in dedication to them, a possible future Darwin Award winner. They may accomplish their goal, but it'll likely be the last one they ever do.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. To HUG a Polar bear?? Crazy talk. Definately a Darwin Award winner.

    ReplyDelete